Saturday, January 7, 2012

"Desaturated"




“Desaturated”
A Black and White Photography Exhibit
Featuring 11 of Northern California’s Preeminent Photographers

Working within the limited confines of black & white, these visual artists rely on the bare essentials of tonality and contrast to create their moody, timeless images. Join Beatnik for the “Desaturated” exhibit, showcasing the black & white images from eleven of Northern California’s premier photographers.

See works by Hope Harris, Dianne Poinski, Gary W. Vann, Judy Yemma,
Terry Nathan, Mark Howell, Jeremy Sykes, Steve Appel, Michael Corlew, Ed Asmus, and Donald Satterlee.

WHEN: Open February 24 thru March 28, 2012
Hours: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Tuesday thru Friday

Second Saturday reception
March 10th from 6:00 PM to 9:00PM

LOCATION: Beatnik Studios 2421 17th Street Sacramento CA 95818
(Between Broadway and X St) www.beatnik-studios.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

esediva nerseeci"limited confines of black & white".
I really hope you're joking. There's nothing less limited than black & white photography.
I whish I could see that exhibit, just too far from France.

Seawashed said...

I just found your studio and love it! I will most definetly be visiting on a Last Friday or second Saturday. I've added a link to your studio on my art studio blog~ www.seawashedstudio.blogspot.com